Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 20:44:10 UTC

cobertura problem / found solution

hi all,
 i have been bothering this list for the past 2 weeks because i could not
understand why for a certain
project, the cobertura report was failing big time with no indication of
what went wrong..

today, patientluy, i went over all the dependencies of my project and found
out that the reason
cobertura was screwing up big time was because i have set a dependency on
jasperreport.
jr was being downloaded from the net (version 1.3.3, but also 1.3.2 had same
result) and somehow
what was ending up in my repository was screwing up big time....
i fixed my problem by having a system scope dependency on a jr jar that i
had on my local machine

i was wondering if anyone came across this ..... and if someone knows why
cobertura is failing big time..

you can try , in your project, to set a dependency on jasperreports, i'd be
glad to know if someone else does not encounter this problem..

w/kindest regards
 Marco