Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Olli Loikkanen <ol...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/15 13:37:50 UTC

[Net] Whom to contact

Hi,

The webpage http://commons.apache.org/ seems to lack information. I
could not find contact information of any particular person/webmaster
who is responsible for updating the webpage. Thefore I sent this email
to this mailing list. Of course if this is the only way to contact the
webmaster, that's fine... but it could still be more clearly stated on
the webpage.

First of all the nightly builds link on the download page of the Net
component is not working.

The page containing the link is:
http://commons.apache.org/net/download.html

Not working link leads to the following URL:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-net/

I could find a nightly snapshot link from the main page
http://commons.apache.org/ . The latest nightly snapshot of the Net
component seems to be from 2007.
I assume that nightly snapshots of the Net component are not provided
anymore since the latest release in 2008 is more fresh than the last
nightly snapshot I could find? Please correct me if I'm wrong and
there is another location where to find the nightly snapshots.

My last concern this time is the MDTM command. It throws an exception
and it seems that there _commands array in the FTPCommand class is
lacking the MDTM command, but since I have only the latest "release"
build at hand I cannot verify if this has been already corrected or if
a bug report should be filed?

Br,
Olli Loikkanen

Re: [SCXML] changes in next release

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 5:15 AM, Alexander Blotny
<Al...@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is a list of planned changes for the next
> release of SCXML.

<snip/>

Is there something you are looking for, in particular?

In terms of planned changes, we have the JIRA roadmap [1] plus we'll
try to get some of the changes from the latest WD [2] (published
earlier this month) in as well.

-Rahul

(long URLs below, may get fragmented)

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-scxml-20090507/

[SCXML] changes in next release

Posted by Alexander Blotny <Al...@fokus.fraunhofer.de>.
Hi,

I would like to know if there is a list of planned changes for the next
release of SCXML.

Thx
Alex

Re: [Net] Whom to contact

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
We should put in some mod_rewrite fu to point every nightly build
location for Commons to a "Not being done anymore" page.

Re: [Net] Whom to contact

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.