Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/12 15:45:00 UTC

ApplicationScopedBeanInterceptorHandler broken?

Hi guys,

when using ApplicationScopedBeanInterceptorHandler we can't pass TCKs
cause it cached instances so then is you use AlterableContext you keep
the cached instance.

By default we use just NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler and all
works fine. To solve this issue we should keep tracking proxies and
reset them when destroy is called.

I don't think it does worth it but it was mainly to share it since
ApplicationScopedBeanInterceptorHandler is still nice to use :).

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: ApplicationScopedBeanInterceptorHandler broken?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
same here but saw it in tomee, was mainly to share it ;)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Romain!