Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by SivaKumarl <si...@naradaproducts.com> on 2009/11/26 08:40:02 UTC

Is Usernametoken username and keystore alias should be equal?

Hi Friends,
          I am implement axis2 security by using rampart and i using
UsernameToken and Signature as a securities, what i need is the user name in
usernameToken and alias name in Signature as different , but i am unable to
configure like this. kindly help me to provide different names for
usernametoken and signature.
My axis2.xml configuration is as follows:

 <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>UsernameToken Signature</items>
        <user>clientToken</user>
        <signaturePropFile>client.properties</signaturePropFile>
        <passwordCallbackClass>com.test.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
        <signatureKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</signatureKeyIdentifier>
      </action>
</parameter>

signature properties file is:
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=jks
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.alias=clientsecurity
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=password
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=kiwiclient.jks

 and also provide me the flow of  PasswordCallHandler if possible.

Thanks & Regards

Re: Is Usernametoken username and keystore alias should be equal?

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.
Please check whether [1] helps.

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath