Posted to users@camel.apache.org by huuhkha <ha...@kela.fi> on 2016/05/18 10:55:37 UTC

Cache component dependency causes tests to fail

Hi, I am using Camel with Spring Boot. I would like to use Camel
cache-component. But simply adding cache component dependency
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
	<artifactId>camel-cache</artifactId>
	<version> 2.17.1</version>
</dependency>
to pom.xml causes all tests to fail with following:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.

 With versions  2.16.* it was not possible to use cache component with SOAP
messages in payload mode. Now the application works with cache component but
test context does not load.

Camel  2.17.1 (2.17.0 behaves the same)
Spring Boot 1.3.3.RELEASE
Java 1.7

Is this solved by excluding some libraries from cache-component dependency
or is the problem something else ???

Regards huuhka