Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org> on 2019/06/04 02:23:39 UTC

[DISSCUSS]Open the ISSUE module for Apache RocketMQ Sub Project

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the discussion for Opening the Issue module of RocketMQ’s sub project, and it is list below:

https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-docker

https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-exporter

https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-operator

These projects are very important parts of Apache RocketMQ, and enrich the RocketMQ eco system.

The issue module is a efficient way to manager the questions and features of projects

So we need open the ISSUE modules of these projects.

If you have any suggestion about this, please feel free to reply to this email, we sincerely hope to get your advice.

| |
ShannonDing

dinglei@apache.org

签名由网易邮箱大师定制