Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com> on 2007/10/19 05:09:19 UTC

Errors of call mvn -Psetup.eclipse

Hi,

I got these errors, when I call mvn -Psetup.eclipse against the latest
trunk code.

[INFO] Error for project: Apache CXF Test Utilities (during
process-test-sources
)
[INFO]
[INFO] Unresolved compilation problem:
        The method getExtReg() is undefined for the type XmlSchemaCollection

[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache CXF Command Line Tools JavaTo WS
(during proces
s-test-sources)
[INFO]
[INFO] Unresolved compilation problem:
        The method getExtReg() is undefined for the type XmlSchemaCollection

[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache CXF Runtime WS Policy (during
process-test-sour
ces)
[INFO]
[INFO] Unresolved compilation problem:
        The method getExtReg() is undefined for the type XmlSchemaCollection

[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache CXF System Tests (during
process-test-sources)
[INFO]
[INFO] Unresolved compilation problem:
        The method getExtReg() is undefined for the type XmlSchemaCollection

Any thoughts?

Willem

Re: Errors of call mvn -Psetup.eclipse

Posted by Willem2 <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan,

It's my fault.
I got the succeed mvn -Psetup.eclipse, when I ran the "mvn install
-Pfastinstall" first.

Willem.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--