Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by James Srinivasan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/16 17:22:03 UTC

NiFi protobuf processor

I've written a quick NiFi protobuf to json processor. Before I go through
my organisation's admin to contribute it, is it likely to be accepted?
Mostly because I'm lazy, it doesn't use the new record functionality and
only supports protobuf decoding.

Thanks

James

Re: NiFi protobuf processor

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
If it passes, then someone else can always do the record part later.  The
Netflow 5 processor is going to work out like that I think.  You can do it
yourself of course too.

Re: NiFi protobuf processor

Posted by James Srinivasan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great idea - done, thanks for the suggestion.

James

Re: NiFi protobuf processor

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
James,