Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Daniel Li <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/29 20:58:29 UTC

Switch to skip the stream alignment during a checkpoint?

I am reading Stream Checkpointing doc below. But somehow couldn't find that
"switch" in any other Apache Flink docs. Has anyone of you tried this
switch?

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/internals/stream_checkpointing.html

"Flink has a switch to skip the stream alignment during a checkpoint.
Checkpoint snapshots are still drawn as soon as an operator has seen the
checkpoint barrier from each input."

thx
Daniel

Re: Switch to skip the stream alignment during a checkpoint?

Posted by Daniel Li <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ufuk. Really appreciated.

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.