Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Tomek Bawor <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/17 21:31:18 UTC

Is hawq.apache.org ready to install and use?

Hi HAWQ Dev,

I would like to install hawq.apache.org on the cluster and use SQL with
MADlib.
Is hawq.apache.org ready to install and use?

Thanks,
Tomasz

Re: Is hawq.apache.org ready to install and use?

Posted by Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tomasz,

We don't have a release yet. But you can install it from source and have a
try.

In current code base, madlib is not supported. madlib team is working on
it, so it will be available very soon.

Cheers
Lei