Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/03/07 06:54:58 UTC

Re: [m2] Selenium, profiles and executing certain browsers on certain OSs

My current setup only executes Cargo and Selenium when -Dmaven.test.skip=true
is not passed in.  If I move the <plugin> information to the regular <build>
part of my pom.xml, do I leave the <execution> information in profiles?

After adding another profile for Selenium on OS X (for Safari), my
"integration-testing" section is almost 200 lines long. Yes, it does work,
but it does seem awful verbose.

http://rafb.net/p/2hIgrI84.html

Matt