Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Hubert Felber <Hu...@abacus.ch> on 2015/08/21 20:01:52 UTC

ERROR: Unable to delete archive directory - .\felix-cache\bundle32

Hi,

I get this error, when deleting a running bundle from the load
directory.
Ex1: Service of type
ch.abacus.epay.commserver.comm.elster.internal.ConfigService
unregistered.
ERROR: Unable to delete archive directory - .\felix-cache\bundle52

The .bundle52 dir contains bundle.jar-lib  directory with a lot of
native libraries in it, embedded in the jar according to OSGI spec.
The files bundle.jar,revision.location and the dir bundle.jar-embedded
are deleted, but the directory bundle.jar-lib remains as left-over.

What is causing this? Is there anything I can do?

Thank you
Hubert

Re: ERROR: Unable to delete archive directory - .\felix-cache\bundle32

Posted by Hubert Felber <Hu...@abacus.ch>.
Hi,

I forgot to mention:

The platform is windows and the native dll libraries are loaded with
System.loadLibray() from the bundle jar.

Hubert