Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Steve Lee <st...@opendirective.com> on 2014/02/02 13:06:45 UTC

Wookie not in APache GitHub mirror

A very minor point but wookie is not in the Apache Git Hub mirrors.

https://github.com/apache

Other incubator project are.there
Is this at all an issue?

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com

Re: Wookie not in APache GitHub mirror

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 3 Feb 2014, at 11:06, Steve Lee wrote:

> We have a git mirror.
>
> https://github.com/apache/wookie
> git://git.apache.org/wookie.git
>
> Can someone check all looks right? I see the branches and tags and can
> git clone it just fine

Looks great, and it seems to sync pretty quickly with svn. Thanks Steve!

Posted by Steve Lee <st...@fullmeasure.co.uk>.
We have a git mirror.

Posted by Steve Lee <st...@fullmeasure.co.uk>.

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.