Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Achim Abeling <aa...@splendid.de> on 2004/05/03 10:27:29 UTC

WSDL for one service contains XML Schema of other services

Hi all,

we are deploying several services in one tomcat.
Each service is deployed with its own wsdd file.
After the deployment the server-config.wsdd contains all services and
all beanMapping of all wsdd files we use.

The WSDL files created by axis now contain XML schema for all of the
beanMapping from the server-config.wsdd.

This should not be a problem since the beanMapping can all be
distinguished by their namespaces.

But we ran into problems with our nusoap (PHP) clients because we use
Beans with the same name (not QName) in our services and nusoap probably
is not able to distinguish between them.

Perhaps we are able to use a workaround by just using another QName in
our beanMapping (so that the names without the namespace are really
different).

BTW, it would be nice if the WSDL files created would contain only the
necessary XML schema for a service to reduce the size of the WSDL.

Is that possible?

Yours sincerely
Achim