Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Aldair Coronel Ruíz <al...@ciencias.unam.mx> on 2020/03/29 22:42:21 UTC

Interest to join GSoC - 2020

Hi, I am Aldair, I am a junior college student studying CS at UNAM in
Mexico City.
I am interested in starting to contribute to open source projects, that is
why I would love to participate in GSoC-2020 by adding support for Azure
Blobstore file system in Apache Beam Python SDK.

*Here you can find my proposal. Feel free to add comments.*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iax7Rkxoe3dxsAdxLwc8bkFGM6axom0foOePyjKI-6Y/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you
--
*Aldair Coronel Ruiz*