Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by alexandre bonnet <al...@ptvonline.fr> on 2005/03/23 12:57:38 UTC

org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient running problem (404)

Hi,

I've generated java classes from wsdl files, using
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.
I've implemented the methods in myServiceNameSOAPBindingImpl.java.
It's compiling without any errors.

Then, I want to deploy the service.
When I use the org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient, I get this message :
Processing file
C:\Axis\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\src\my\Service\Name\deploy.wsdd
Exception:: (404)/axis/services/AdminService
Configuration:
Happy axis ok
Eclipse 3.0 (external jars included when running the AdminClient main
class)
tomcat 5.0
axis 1.1 final release

Thanks for replying,