Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com> on 2008/09/04 18:04:34 UTC

[Tobago] Tree add colums

Hi all,

I have the following component

<tc:tree id="onLineResult"

      value="#{sdpTreeBacker.newTree}"

      state="#{sdpTreeBacker.treeState}"

      idReference="userObject.id"

nameReference="userObject.name"

      showIcons="true"

      showJunctions="true"

      showRoot="true"

      showRootJunction="true"

      tipReference="userObject.colorImageSemaforo"

      mutable="false">

      <tc:column>

            <tc:out value="userObject.colorImageSemaforo"> </tc:out>

      </tc:column>

</tc:tree>

And I need to add some columns to the tree nodes, with some extra
information

Is this possible?????

What I need to modify in order to add the columns that the one I added
to the tc:tree

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Salvador B.

Re: [Tobago] Tree add colums

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Salvador,

2008/9/4 Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com>:
> Hi all,
>

> I have the following component
>

> <tc:tree id="onLineResult"
>
>       value="#{sdpTreeBacker.newTree}"
>
>       state="#{sdpTreeBacker.treeState}"
>
>       idReference="userObject.id"
>
> nameReference="userObject.name"
>
>       showIcons="true"
>
>       showJunctions="true"
>
>       showRoot="true"
>
>       showRootJunction="true"
>
>       tipReference="userObject.colorImageSemaforo"
>
>       mutable="false">
>
>       <tc:column>
>
>             <tc:out value="userObject.colorImageSemaforo"> </tc:out>
>
>       </tc:column>
>
> </tc:tree>
>

> And I need to add some columns to the tree nodes, with some extra
> information
>

> Is this possible?????
>
> What I need to modify in order to add the columns that the one I added to
> the tc:tree

You need at least to modify Tree(Old)NodeRenderer.java and tree.js.
Both in scarborough theme.

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13 | 26122 Oldenburg