Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/02 18:18:59 UTC

Mail archives from incubation

Hello,

River mailing list archives date from February of 2011 since having
become TLP, with no explicit reference to incubator archives [*].

Graduation tasks require lists be transferred to their new home. Should
we request to place that content under the current ones or list
their link among them? What is the usual way?

[*]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-dev/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-user/

Thanks -

Zsolt

Re: Mail archives from incubation

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.
I don't know what the usual way is.  My preference would be to put them
along with the news ones.  That way there's only one repo to search.

Grammar and spelling have been sacrificed on the altar of messaging via
mobile device.