Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by sv...@crccoding.com on 2016/11/17 18:08:44 UTC

SVNControl Documentation

Hello! Good afternoon!

Is it possible for you provide me the documentation, guide or tutorial
in order to integrate the tool "SVNCONTROL"?, and so I can manage
subversion repositories in hosted Oracle Linux 7 from a computer with
Windows.

_PS: SVNControl is a system that allows to control the permissions and
access to different repositories of Subversion. This tool requires Java
installed to be able to run._

Thanks for your help, Jos�!

Re: SVNControl Documentation

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
> On Nov 17, 2016, at 12:08 PM, svn@crccoding.com wrote:
>
> Hello! Good afternoon!
>
> Is it possible for you provide me the documentation, guide or tutorial in order to integrate the tool "SVNControl"?, and so I can manage subversion repositories in hosted Oracle Linux 7 from a computer with Windows.
>
> PS: SVNControl is a system that allows to control the permissions and access to  different repositories of Subversion. This tool requires Java installed to be able to run.
>
> Thanks for your help, José!

I've never heard of SVNControl.

It looks like a separate project; here's how you can contact people who know about it:

http://svncontrol.tigris.org/ds/viewForums.do