Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by OmniTrade <om...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/13 07:03:59 UTC

Advanced binding of methods by name in a template via the binding map

Hi All,

I won't bore you with the gritty details here since they are already well
described on StackOverflow.

It seems that few people have the chops to tackle this question. It sounds
solvable and maybe some of the pros here can attempt it.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41196600/how-do-i-
bind-all-methods-of-a-certain-name-in-an-object-into-a-template-via-the

Rumour has it that there is also a 500 point reward for the canonical
answer.

Good Luck.

Re: Advanced binding of methods by name in a template via the binding map

Posted by Alessio Stalla <al...@gmail.com>.
I answered: http://stackoverflow.com/a/42202684/296025
But that won't solve your problem, I'm afraid.