Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sa...@asia1.com on 2000/12/05 04:13:39 UTC

Tomcat3.1 & workers.properties file

Hi!

I think my previous mail was not sent out so here goes:

I am trying to set up load balancin between 2 tomcat servers. Just some simple questions:

Does the workers file works on tomcat 3.1 with mod_jserv?  I am runnin Redhat 6.2.  If it does, can you guys send me a copy of your worker.properties file? I tried usin the tomcat 3.2 workers file but couldnt get it workin.

Is there other configuration that I have to make other than the workers file?

Thanks a mil!
Samo