Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Joe <mm...@yahoo.com.mx> on 2011/07/07 18:39:29 UTC

Re: Jackrabbit Clustering v2.2.5

Im sorry if I am redundant,

is only that is not very clear for me:

I found this in older posts:

"The FileSystem is only used if the persistence manager uses it, which is
not the case for the (recommended) bundle db persistence managers. The
Lucene search index always uses the filesystem
(workspaces/WORKSPACE_NAME/index)"

http://markmail.org/message/kt4z2oveid2ys5qr

so, if we use bundle db persistence managers, do I need take care of
FileSystem for each cluster node?

this because I use it, and did some jcr operations, added,  updated, deleted
and versioned some nodes, and my Filesystem workspace default  table
(FS_WS_DEFAULT_FSENTRY) only have two registers,

and if I move my Filesystem workspace "default" to directory, I found only
one file "locks" empty.

Hope someone can help.