Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 22:12:18 UTC

Accumulo Custom Stack

Hey all,

I am trying to modify the Accumulo Custom Stack for Ambari I found on JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-5265. Seems like there are
only a few modifications to make. However, I can't seem to figure out how
to populate the zookeeper property from Ambari. Is it possible to get
Ambari to fill in the zookeeper list somehow?

Roshan

Re: Accumulo Custom Stack

Posted by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com>.
Ah I see, thank you!

Re: Accumulo Custom Stack

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Roshan,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Accumulo Custom Stack

Posted by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Accumulo Custom Stack

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Just FYI...
If you are interested in running/managing Accumulo via Ambari, the upcoming
1.7.0 release (should finalize in a week or so) will allow you to easily do

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE