Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Omar Ngarigari <ng...@yahoo.com> on 2013/08/15 21:22:39 UTC

conflict between message.properties for multiple Struts war files

I have three different applications that were developed using Struts2 framework. I deployed three different war files on the JBoss AS6. But, now I am having problem with global message.properties files. Each war file has its own message.properties file.

message.properties file for the App1.war consists of

app.title="State Database"

message.properties file for the App2.war consists of

app.title="Agency Database"

message.properties file for the App3.war consists of

app.title="Database Status Report"

In JSP file for the App1.war there is <s:text name="app.title"/> application title

In JSP file for the App2.war there is <s:text name="app.title"/> application title
In JSP file for the App3.war there is <s:text name="app.title"/> application title

When I run the App1, I see "Agency Database" as App1 title.
When I run the App2, again I see "Agency Database" as App2 title.
When I run the App3, again I see "Agency Database" as App3 title.

Any idea how to resolve the conflict?

Thanks in advance