Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Jeff Avella (Coresoft)" <ja...@coresoft.com> on 2010/10/11 18:49:06 UTC

comments on commit entire projects not showing up

Hi,

I am having a problem getting my comment logs to show up, my files all get committed fine but the log comment doesn't show up. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
Jeff Avella
Coresoft, Inc.

949-206-0636 x211
javella@coresoft.com

Re: comments on commit entire projects not showing up

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 14:49, Jeff Avella (Coresoft)
<ja...@coresoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having a problem getting my comment logs to show up, my files all get
> committed fine but the log comment doesn't show up. Any ideas how to fix
> this?

How are you checking this? Where are the comments not appearing? If
you run svn log against the URL (not the WC), do you get them? How
about after an svn update against the WC?