Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/08 15:06:17 UTC

uimacpp-2.2.2-incubating release candidate 2

RC2 for uimacpp-2.2.2-incubating is at p.a.o
~eae/uimacpp-release-candidates/2.2.2/02/

Issues fixed since rc1

UIMA-1037: buildsdk.sh on Mac OSX creates bad symbolic link libuima.jnilib
UIMA-1039: Fix use of non thread safe calls service wrapper Update
property names in reply message to be compatible with Java.
UIMA-1049: Uimacpp logging facility is not thread safe
UIMA-1063: Incorrect push/pop used in JNI code
UIMA-1064: Clarify uimacpp build environment and dependencies
UIMA-1066: Incorrect property name TimeInProcessCAS in reply message
UIMA-1072: Remove call to Java logger at service initialization start
UIMA-1096: Incorrect metaData returned when deployed as a separate process
UIMA-1103: SWIG interface doesn't support CASException thrown from
some common APIs

Re: uimacpp-2.2.2-incubating release candidate 2

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks Bhavani, that was the sanity check I was looking for.

Eddie

Posted by Bhavani Iyer <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.