Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Taco Fleur <ta...@nella.net.au> on 2004/01/22 07:21:11 UTC

[users@httpd] Log file

I have entries in my log file that not in order, i.e.

16:22
16:04
16:23

Could it have something to with the fact I have the file open in UltraEdit?

Another weird thing is, UltraEdit makes a backup file of the log I have
open, and I notice Apache then starts writing to the BAK file, but the
config file clearly points to another file, i.e. the one I had open... I
then need to delete the backup file and restart Apache, what the hell is
going on there?

Taco Fleur
Blog  <http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/>
http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/