Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Daniel Koller <da...@dakoller.net> on 2011/06/21 22:30:03 UTC

PMC Chair for ESME?

Hi all,

the DOAP file for Apache project documentation requires me to describe the
PMC group:
according to http://esme.apache.org/project-information.html there are only
members, but no chair person is listed.

Does anybody have a quick hint on who is the chair person, as the format
requires documentation of a chair person?
(whereas listing members is optional)

Kind regards,

Daniel

--

Gruss / Kind regards,

*Daniel Koller *
Jahnstrasse 20 * 80469 München
+49.89 68008308 (landline) * +49.163.6191979 (mobile)

Re: PMC Chair for ESME?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I'm pretty sure that it's Dick, since he's the ESME VP and appears to
> be part of the PMC Chairs group:
> http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#rhirsch

Confirmed.
-Bertrand

Re: PMC Chair for ESME?

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

I'm pretty sure that it's Dick, since he's the ESME VP and appears to
be part of the PMC Chairs group:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#rhirsch

Cheers,
Ethan