Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Torger Kielland <to...@veginformatikk.no> on 2008/09/25 10:43:58 UTC

Trouble with "immediateTabChange" in "t:panelTabbedPane" (Tomahawk 1.1.7)!

Hi all!

I just updated to Tomahawk 1.1.7, but am having trouble with attribute
*immediateTabChange* in *t:panelTabbedPane*. It comes up in the list of
attributes when I use autocompletion on the component (ctrl+space), but
the *t:panelTabbedPane* end tag lights up and gives me the following
error message:

"Error(125): immediateTabChange is not a property for
org.apache.myfaces.custom.tabbedpane.HtmlPanelTabbedPaneTag" (translated
from Norwegian)

I have looked at this class in the source code, but can't see that
anything is missing. Are others experiencing this? ...or have any idea
what the problem (or solution rather) might be?

-T

Re: Trouble with "immediateTabChange" in "t:panelTabbedPane" (Tomahawk 1.1.7)!

Posted by Torger Kielland <to...@veginformatikk.no>.
Leonardo Uribe wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:43 AM, Torger Kielland
> <torger.kielland@veginformatikk.no
> <ma...@veginformatikk.no>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all!
>
>     I just updated to Tomahawk 1.1.7, but am having trouble with
>     attribute *immediateTabChange* in *t:panelTabbedPane*. It comes up
>     in the list of attributes when I use autocompletion on the
>     component (ctrl+space), but the *t:panelTabbedPane* end tag lights
>     up and gives me the following error message:
>
>     "Error(125): immediateTabChange is not a property for
>     org.apache.myfaces.custom.tabbedpane.HtmlPanelTabbedPaneTag"
>     (translated from Norwegian)
>
>     I have looked at this class in the source code, but can't see that
>     anything is missing. Are others experiencing this? ...or have any
>     idea what the problem (or solution rather) might be?
>

> It should be an IDE error. Checking tomahawk everything it is fine in
> this case (the generation it is ok).

Thanks for the reply!

You were correct. Somehow my JDeveloper was still using the 1.1.6 library.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.