Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chantal Rosmuller <ch...@antenna.nl> on 2008/01/24 08:49:00 UTC

anonymous read-only

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to allow anonymous users to browse the repository and
logged in users to have full control, preferably with apache authentication.
Is this possible?

regards Chantal

Re: anonymous read-only

Posted by Chantal Rosmuller <ch...@antenna.nl>.
Thanks!
I used  AuthzSVNAccessFile /path/to/access/file (example 6.3) that should work
too, but somehow it didn'., Your solution works.

Re: anonymous read-only

Posted by richard hornsby <ri...@gmail.com>.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.serverconfig.httpd.html#svn.serverconfig.httpd.authn