Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pascal Rapicault <pa...@rapicault.net> on 2012/07/13 17:06:11 UTC

[ANN] Maven Inspector for Eclipse

As much as Maven makes it easy to deal with builds, the plethora of XML and the varying life cycles phases can sometimes make it hard to figure out what a build will actually do.

To help with this, I'm happy to make available the Eclipse plugin called the "Maven Inspector". This plugin provides a simple View called "Maven Execution" that presents for a given POM file the phases and associated MOJOs.

Go check it out on http://prapicault.github.com/MavenInspector/ or directly install it from http://prapicault.github.com/MavenInspector/repository

Hope you'll find this useful.

Pascal

Re: [ANN] Maven Inspector for Eclipse

Posted by Pascal Rapicault <pa...@rapicault.net>.
Hello Anthony

Thanks for your feedback.
To answer your question in full disclosure. I'm an m2e committer. However I'm doing this to promote myself and my consulting services, therefore merging it back into m2e at this point would do me a disservice.

Pascal

Posted by Anthony Dahanne <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello Pascal,

Posted by Aliaksei Lahachou <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

just in case someone needs it, you can achieve the same in command line
using tk.skuro:plan-maven-plugin:

* https://github.com/skuro/plan-maven-plugin
*
http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|g%3A%22tk.skuro%22%20AND%20a%3A%22plan-maven-plugin%22