Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tyler Nelson <po...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/23 20:36:33 UTC

Maven and RAD 7

Has anyone had any luck getting mvn eclipse:rad to successfully generate RAD
7 project files? If so, are there any special tricks that where needed to
get it to work?

Thanks,
   Tyler

Re: Maven and RAD 7

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
I fixed added the support for RAD 7 some days ago. You can try with a recent
snapshot....
If  you find a problem, don't hesitate to open an issue

Cheers

Arnaud

On 25/05/07, Tyler Nelson <po...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Timothy,
>     Thanks for the response. With simple projects we haven't noticed any
> problems,
> our real issue is when we are using the eclipse:rad goal to generate a
> Dynamic Web project, after we use eclipse:rad we get a
> NullPointerException
> when we try to publish our project to websphere with RAD 7, It looks like
> that eclipse:rad plugin only works with RAD 6 and not RAD 7. Or we are not
> configuring  it correctly, which could also be the case.
>

> Thanks,
>     Tyler
>
> On 5/23/07, Timothy Reilly <tr...@prolifics.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Tyler,
> >
> > I use RAD 7, but our .project is part of our archetypes and we are using
> > the M2Eclipse plugin which creates a classpath container instead of
> > individual classpath entries. Aside from this I don't see any major
> > differences. I ran eclipse:rad and compared the output to the orginal
> > .project and .classpath files and this was the only real difference I
> > saw.
> >
> > Note, I did this with a java project and not anything more comlicated
> > like a j2ee or web natured project.
> >
> > > Tyler Nelson wrote:
> > > Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:37 PM
> > > To: users@maven.apache.org
> > > Subject: Maven and RAD 7
> > >
> > > Has anyone had any luck getting mvn eclipse:rad to successfully
> > generate RAD
> > > 7 project files? If so, are there any special tricks that where needed
> > to get it to work?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >   Tyler

Arnaud HERITIER