Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Karthikeyan Manivannan <km...@mapr.com> on 2018/10/08 17:52:45 UTC

[HANGOUT] [Secondary Index Talk - Part 2] October 09 2018

Hi,

We will have a Drill Hangout on October 9 2018 at 10 AM Pacific Time.
Aman will present the 2nd half of his Secondary Index Talk in this Hangout.

We now have a ==new Hangout link== that supports 25 participants
http://meet.google.com/yki-iqdf-tai

Please note that in this Hangout, non-MapR participants will have to wait
to be let into the call by a MapR participant. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Karthik