Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Avinash Srivastava <as...@flyanra.com> on 2021/03/24 11:59:31 UTC

Regarding email notification un-subscription

Hi,

I am continuously getting multiple emails from various email accounts
related to kafka. I would request you to please unsubscribe my email -
asrivastava@flyanra.com from subscription list.

Thanks

Avinash

Re: Fw: Regarding email notification un-subscription

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Hi Madan,

You need to send an email (any subject or contents will do) to
dev-unsubscribe@kafka.apache.org from the email address which is receiving
the mailing list messages. You will then receive a message containing a
link which you can use to unsubscribe.

Kind regards,

Tom

Posted by madan mohan mohanty <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Please unsubscribe me

Posted by Jyotinder Singh <jy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Avinash,

Posted by Jyotinder Singh <jy...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 5:29 PM, Avinash Srivastava <as...@flyanra.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am continuously getting multiple emails from various email accounts
> related to kafka. I would request you to please unsubscribe my email -
> asrivastava@flyanra.com from subscription list.
>

> Thanks
>
> Avinash
>
> --