Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Marc Betz <mb...@roguewave.com> on 2007/09/11 01:59:05 UTC

RE: [RFC] Apache "look and feel" for stdcxx docs

I have done the following:

  - modified the subtask stdcxx-504, add copyright notices, to delete
    the zip archives of the documents and replaced them with diffs
    created with svn diff. The changes only add copyright notices to
    the bottom of each page, changed to put this notice before rather
    than after the Google Analytics annotation, as requested by Martin,
    and a continuously visible copyright footer frame to the frames
view.
    There are no look and feel changes.

  - assigned myself subtask stdcxx-407, remove reference to Rogue Wave,
    expanded its scope to include removing references to "SourcePro"
    and "module", as described in the comment. I attached diffs for the
    two documents reflecting these changes.

This is all I will be doing for now as I need to focus on other work.

Marc