Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/06/27 01:40:20 UTC

t5.1.x: IOC only app

Hi,

is there any easier way now to create IOC only app in 5.1.x? or still the
same as the one documented in wiki? Thanks

A.C.

Re: t5.1.x: IOC only app

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
Angelo, you questions somtimes realy funny!

specify you problem, and its more easier for us to reflect
to your problems

with regards
Sven Homburg
Founder of the Chenille Kit Project
http://www.chenillekit.org

Re: t5.1.x: IOC only app

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:40:20 -0300, Angelo Chen
<an...@yahoo.com.hk> escreveu:

> Hi,

Hello!

> is there any easier way now to create IOC only app in 5.1.x? or still the
> same as the one documented in wiki? Thanks

Easier than in the wiki?
It should work in T5.1 just as T5. I don't recall any
backward-incompatible changes from 5.0.18 to 5.1. I just think the line
registry.performRegistryStartup(); is not needed now. I have a small T-IoC
5.1-only application that works without that line.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

Re: t5.1.x: IOC only app

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.
It works without problem. It even works now with hibernate.
The only thing u have to do is to startup the registry manually

Re: t5.1.x: IOC only app

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Thiago,