Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/14 17:15:59 UTC

[HEADS UP] Proton 0.16.0 release and beyond

Hi folks, just a heads up that I'll be looking to get a Proton 0.16.0
release under way once some of the previously discussed items are in
place, such as establishing a 'core' lib for proton-c, and the IO
integration improvements. Assuming things are ready I'd like to do a
first cut some time next week.

I didn't see anyone disagree with the idea of making proton-j and
proton-c independently releasable in the recent discussion thread on
future direction. Given that, I also hope to pursue doing that soon
after 0.16.0 is ready.

Robbie

Re: [HEADS UP] Proton 0.16.0 release and beyond

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Some bits still look to be baking, and obviously various folks are or
soon will be on vacation this week, so I'll push out doing a cut until
next week.