Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org> on 2009/05/05 19:06:55 UTC

transform-libtool-scripts hangs

When rebuilding trunk, the transform-libtool-scripts script hangs.  By
rerunning autogen and configure, I can get past this, but this just
one more hoop to just through.  Does anybody else see this?

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2071897

Re: transform-libtool-scripts hangs

Posted by Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <Ar...@GMail.Com>.
2009-05-05 Hyrum K. Wright <hy...@hyrumwright.org> napisał(a):
> When rebuilding trunk, the transform-libtool-scripts script hangs.  By
> rerunning autogen and configure, I can get past this, but this just
> one more hoop to just through.  Does anybody else see this?

You can add 'set -x' at the beginning of this script (after
'#!/bin/sh') to find what happens.

--
Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2080770