Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/04/26 02:51:06 UTC

Apache Nifi - How to pass maven contrib-check after adding text file to resources

Hi:

I am working on a project and would like to add a text resource file but am not sure how to "register" it so that it  passes maven contrib-check ?

Please let me know where I can find documentation on it.

Thanks

Mans

Re: Apache Nifi - How to pass maven contrib-check after adding text file to resources

Posted by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Joe - that's what I was looking for.

    On Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 7:53:19 PM PDT, Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Mans

See here for an example [1]

The Apache RAT Plugin is what actually would detect the files and
check their licenses/etc..

In the provided example we're excluding a couple test files because
they cannot have headers but they are legit. You'd want to do the same
most likely.

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-avro-bundle/nifi-avro-processors/pom.xml

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.