Posted to user@roller.apache.org by CVE Request <CV...@mitre.org> on 2019/02/28 20:14:25 UTC

Regarding service request 642986

Hello,

Regarding your CVE service request, logged on 2019-02-16T9:26:29, we have the following update:

In order to process your request and populate the entry for CVE-2018-17198 in the CVE List, please send us assignment information for that id using either the CVE JSON, the flat file, or CSV format as specified in http://cve.mitre.org/cve/cna/rules.html#Appendix_B. We encourage you to use the CVE JSON format along with our Git pilot for this (see the CONTRIBUTING.md file in https://github.com/CVEProject/cvelist).

Please do not hesitate to contact the CVE Team by replying to this email if you have any questions, or to provide more details.

Please do not change the subject line, which allows us to effectively track your request.

Cristina Padro
CVE Assignment Team
202 Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01730 USA
[A PGP key is available for encrypted communications at
http://cve.mitre.org/cve/request_id.html]

{CMI: MCID2897969}