Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/07/04 16:28:38 UTC

AntUnit and 's tests

Hi,

for those who've not been following the commit mails.  I've ported
most of the copy tasks tests to AntUnit - i.e. without a single piece
of JUnit involved.

The build file is in src/etc/testcases/antunit/copy.xml and in order
to run it, you'd use the antunit-copy target in
src/etc/testcases/antunit.xml (all names relative to AntUnit's trunk).

The only two targets that I haven't been able to port yet assert
messages that get written to System.out - and for a reason I don't see
at first glance this output bypasses the BuildListener that captures
log output - and thus assertLogContains doesn't see it.

Stefan