Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Piper <pp...@ilscipio.com> on 2012/11/12 12:32:45 UTC

OFBiz General & Marketing Information

Hi guys,

as I wrote to you on behalf of the apachecon wrap-up – we are currently
trying to set up a sort of repository for all marketing material. The
general idea is that, since most of our companies already created this in
one form or the other, it would be good to partially provide it with the
rest of the community. Many of the available information are simply not
accessible to the larger audience, so this could be of use for anyone.

As a first step I generated the following wikipage:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Materi
al

There we could easily attach all documents and reference them within the
proper list. I myself am going to be adding some of our information
throughout this week. I also already wrote an email to ASF asking for
further material on their end (proper ppt master, logo etc.). Please feel
free to provide your own information.

Cheers,
Paul

---

Paul Piper

Geschäftsführer

Web:  <http://www.ilscipio.com/> http://www.ilscipio.com

Tel: (+49) 611-94589441

Mobil: (+49) 176-63283066

Fax: (+49) 611-94589449

eMail:  <ma...@ilscipio.com> pp@ilscipio.com

ilscipio GmbH

Am Drosselschlag 7

D-35452 Heuchelheim

Germany

Re: OFBiz General & Marketing Information

Posted by Paul Piper <pp...@ilscipio.com>.
I updated the wiki page with all the collected logo material I could find
within the community:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Material

In addition, I added a first powerpoint master, which is based on the apache
con master and is free of use to anyone. I hope that it is to all of your
liking (perhaps we should have a vote on whether this should be the official
one?). Next we should probably add a common CI guidelines and forms and add
it to a sample powerpoint presentation, so that it is easier to use for
further projects.

I also contacted ASF in hopes of further pushing a central CI to all
projects.

Re: OFBiz General & Marketing Information

Posted by Paul Piper <pp...@ilscipio.com>.
Hey Jacques,

no absolutely not. I just haven't found the time to update some of our
content for it (yet). I had a conversation with ASF regarding some
standardized powerpoint master. They said they wouldn't have any of such
material and asked us to provide it for them. So as of now, I am looking for
some spare time in which one could create a standardized powerpoint master
and then begin with adding content to it... But as you know, time is moving
slowly around here - the page is definitely needed in my opinion.

Regards,
Paul

Re: OFBiz General & Marketing Information

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Paul,

What is the situation regarding this page?
Will it become another orphan lost there?

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Paul,