Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ago Meister <ag...@webmedia.ee> on 2002/09/02 14:26:25 UTC

Apache access log

Hello,

I have Apache 1.3.26, Tomcat 4.0.5 connected with
mod_jk. My problem is, that Apache does not generate
access.log file for one virtual host. Strange thing
is, that it generates it when accessing site using HTTPS.
Apache config is quite usual, containing virtual host
definitions, also virtual hosts are defined in Tomcat
server.xml. Does anybody have met similar problem,
or know, is it caused by mod_jk somehow? Please let
me know if you need more information.

br, Ago

Re: Apache access log

Posted by David Cassidy <da...@twocats.co.uk>.
how does your apache config differ between the http and https
sections ?

ie do you have logging turned on for that virtual host ?

There are no problems that I know of ...