Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net> on 2005/04/21 03:56:31 UTC

Pyzor not scoring?

All of a sudden I am not getting any pyzor hits scoring.  I went from
hundreds of spams getting scored based on hits from pyzor check to none at
all starting last week.  I ran discover and checked to be sure pyzor is
functioning properly but am still not getting a positive hit to add to the
score.

Running SA 3.0.2 and pyzor 0.4.0, I tried parsing an email that got a
positive hit and score about 10 days ago with debug and get:
debug: Pyzor is available: /usr/bin/pyzor
debug: entering helper-app run mode
debug: setuid: helper proc 19252: ruid=1205 euid=1205
debug: Pyzor: got response: 66.250.40.33:24441  (200, 'OK')     2       0
debug: leaving helper-app run mode

I am assuming that this is a positive as I ran a known ham through the same
way to cpmpare the results and get:
debug: Pyzor: got response: 66.250.40.33:24441  (200, 'OK')     0       0

Am I missing something in my setup or in the way SA uses pyzor to add to
the score?  I checked out the pyzor list but no one there has posted
anything similar recently.

Thanks in advance for any tips on this...

Ed Kasky
~~~~~~~~~
Randomly Generated Quote (54 of 477):
"Employ thy time well, if thou meanest to get leisure."
    --Benjamin Franklin