Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Reed <MR...@medinst.com> on 2007/08/30 13:50:36 UTC

Struts 2 and continuations

I am trying to use continuations with struts 2 on a weblogic server and
so far as I can tell everything is set up properly, however, every time
I try and access a page I get the following error:

Root cause of ServletException.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.struts2.continuations.ContinuationsActionEventListener.pre
pare(ContinuationsActionEventListener.java:51)
at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.createAction(DefaultA
ctionInvocation.java:300)
at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.init(DefaultActionInv
ocation.java:365)
at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.access$000(DefaultAct
ionInvocation.java:38)
at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$1.doProfiling(Default
ActionInvocation.java:83)

Does anybody know what these means? I have been really struggling with
this and have not come up with anything thus far.  Any help would be
appreciated

Matt Reed