Posted to builds@apache.org by Munagala Ramanath <ra...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/11/01 22:21:02 UTC

Re: Buildbot failure

Can somebody help with this ?

If a build fails with a syntax error, how do I trigger it again after
fixing the error ?

Does a commit that changes project xyz.conf trigger an immediate build of
that project ?

Thanks for any help.

Ram

Re: Buildbot failure

Posted by Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.
You can join the IRC channel on the Freenode network #asftest to send
commands to the bots to rebuild jobs .  You can also have triggers on
your jobs to rebuild whenever something changes to the repository
https://docs.buildbot.net/latest/manual/cfg-schedulers.html#scheduler-types
Feel free to join our hipchat http://infra.chat if you'd like more
speedy help :)

Cheers,