Posted to user@struts.apache.org by deepaksawdekar <de...@infosys.com> on 2003/11/12 12:44:25 UTC

ActionError.

Hi All,
Please help me how to do this. I want to create a instance of ActionError, but i don't want to the messages to be taken from applicationresource.properties file.
I have to give some other message which will be hard coded.

sample code
I want some thing like this,

err = new ActionError("deepak");
Errors = new ActionError("000", err);

Where "deepak" is not a key in applicationResource.properties file.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak.

Re: ActionError.

Posted by Ovidiu EFTIMIE <oe...@assemblee-nat.fr>.
In your default application.properties file you have errors.detail = {0} so
using this, you can have
new ActionError("errors.detail","deepak");
And the message shown will be deepak

Ovidiu