Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Jonnalagadda, Swathi (External)" <Sw...@xerox.com> on 2021/01/06 12:44:12 UTC

Request body is empty in Tomcat 9.0.38

Hi

We have a web application deployed in tomcat9.0.38 which is invoking a web service which is again deployed in another tomcat instance of 9.0.38

We are using httpclient to post request to webservice from the webapplication  and we could see that the request is reaching the webservice instance but the request body is all empty due to which the webservice is not able to read the request from client.

Could you please suggest if there is any configuration missing out here.

Thanks
Swathi

Re: Request body is empty in Tomcat 9.0.38

Posted by Mounika Reddy <sp...@gmail.com>.
If you can see the WSDL for the service assuming its a SOAP, then you can
actually generate a sample client XML using SOAP GUI clients and verify if
the service is actually deployed correctly

Posted by Mounika Reddy <sp...@gmail.com>.