Posted to users@flex.apache.org by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de> on 2014/12/04 10:15:46 UTC

Current state of BlazeDS

Hi together

we are planning to use BlazeDS but we found out that the last Code of
BlazeDS is from May 2011 and there should be problems (StreamingAMFChannel,
...) running it on tomcat 7 or 8.

Can anyone tell me what the state is (was it donated to Apache?... Is
someone develloping it further?)...

Best regards

Chris

AW: Current state of BlazeDS

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
And I still haven't understood what these problems are.
Or I would have started fixing them ;-)

Chris

BlazeDS was donated to Apache.  The code is in our flex-blazeds repo.  We
haven’t made a formal release of it yet.  If there are issues in Tomcat
integration and you know how to fix it, feel free to supply patches.

-Alex

Re: Current state of BlazeDS

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.