Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Andy Konwinski <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/08 04:15:29 UTC

Administrators in ReviewBoard

Hi,

I'm a dev for Mesos (an incubator project) and we are using Review Board (
reviews.apache.org). Thanks for providing the service, it's really
great! Is there anyway for some users (e.g. committers) to be marked as
per-project administrators in Review Board so that they can update review
requests. For example, we have reviewed and committed the patch associated
with https://reviews.apache.org/r/2661/ and marked its JIRA as resolved,
and don't want to have to depend on the requesting reviewer to close the
review. Also, some review requests are created without the bug field filled
in and we would like to be able to update them.

Thanks again for your hard work, we really appreciate it!

Andy

Re: Administrators in ReviewBoard

Posted by Andy Konwinski <an...@berkeley.edu>.
Thank you!

It seems to do give me the powers I was hoping for, at least for most
existing review requests. Weirdly, there remain few review requests that I
still don't seem to have admin controls over (e.g.
https://reviews.apache.org/r/2719/), but that may be a bug in ReviewBoard
or something.

Can you also please add the following ids to the new mesos auth
group: benjaminhindman, matei

Thanks again!
Andy

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.